100 Bitcoin SV block
Good day, dear community!
We want to share interesting news with you - today we have extracted our 100th BSV block.
First of all, we would like to thank you, since without help and support it would have been impossible to achieve this. Thank you very much!
Let's note some interesting facts:
1. The pool began to mine Bitcoin SV quite recently, just 3 weeks ago, on October 28;
2. We are extracting an average of about 5 blocks per day;
3. More than 1250 BSV coins were mined;
4. The largest block was 609249, which passed 7609 transactions through itself. Its size is 4.05 (Mb);
5. The smallest block was 608993. Only 6 transactions passed through it, so the size turned out to be rather modest - 1.9 (Kb);
6. To date, Sigmapool accumulates over 6% of all capacity in the BSV network.
At the moment, the work of our BSV pool is fully debugged and ready to accept new capacities. We hope that you will solve this cryptographic puzzle with us, asic to asic! Have a good mining!